Custom learning solutions on a site that feels like home.
You’ve been tasked with taking your current training to the next level, but you’re not sure where to start? Not only is your workforce growing rapidly, but they run the gamut with respect to location, availability, and learning preferences. You’ve looked into a learning management system (LMS), but there are so many to choose from and they're all so expensive!
Do you need to:
- Offer you employees the convenience of online training?
- Foster a collaborative learning environment that’s uniquely yours?
- Ensure compliance with CPE requirements and training initiatives?
If so, we hear you and Extended Enterprise can help!
Extended Enterprise: A premium solution at a fraction of the cost of an LMS.
Extended Enterprise is a custom-branded, dedicated online learning environment for your employees, hosted on our learning platform, the Revolution. It facilitates a blended learning approach, streamlining the management and delivery of our various learning solutions, including eLearning courses, webinars, and on-site training, from a single, easy-to-use interface.
Each Extended Enterprise site is customized to fit your needs. We begin by identifying who your learners are and their training needs. From there, we partner with you on designing the framework for your site so that learners only see the courses relevant to them.
Pick from the many self-study, eLearning courses available on the Revolution or let us tailor an on-site or webinar learning solution just for your organization. We design the “learner dashboard” with your branding elements to ensure the platform feels familiar to your employees. Once the site has been approved by you, we deliver invitations to your employees to create their profile and begin learning!
Benefits for learners:
- Download the course material anytime
- Ask questions of instructors
- Access transcripts and CPE certificates
- Upload CPE certificates from other vendors
- Track compliance with CPE requirements
Who we help
Extended Enterprise is best suited for accounting firms or companies with 20+ learners, who want to:
- Provide a custom-branded learning environment
- Offer various types of training solutions (classroom, webinars, and self-study)
- Restrict access to only your employees
- Group your learners and tailor learning paths based on their needs
- Track learner progress and CPE compliance
- Enable the individuals in charge of your team’s learning and development to have instant access to reporting, enroll learners in courses, and much more!
You can be up and running with an Extended Enterprise site just days at a fraction of the cost of a traditional LMS!
Here’s the process:
- Identify your learners, including any “groups,” and determine their training needs.
- Finalize the courses to be provided and your Extended Enterprise account and sign the engagement letter.
- Provide us with your logo, brand guidelines, and a list of learners.
- Invite your employees to your new custom-branded, online learning environment.
- Encourage learners to complete courses, collaborate with peers, and earn CPE credit.
- Track learning progress and CPE compliance with built-in reporting and analytics.
We’d love to learn more about your needs and discuss how Extended Enterprise can help you offer better and more convenient training to your employees, saving you time, money, and mistakes. Let’s talk!